Enhance classroom learning with physical activity

Blog_STEMintheGym_1014

Reinforce what students are learning about in classrooms with hands-on activities in the gym to make a real-world connection! STEM in the Gym™ is a program that uses simple machines to help students get their physical activity while teaching them engineering and physical science concepts.

And the best part is now through October 31, 2014, Pitsco is offering $200 off the STEM in the Gym™ – Simple Machines Package, which includes the curriculum and all the specialized equipment to set up the complete program for 24 students. To receive the discount, use promo code GYM2014 when checking out.

For more information about STEM in the Gym, visit these related links:
STEM in the Gym
Teaching STEM through Physical Education
Just what the doctor ordered!

Melissa Karsten

I'm the Online Marketing Coordinator for Pitsco Education, which has given me many opportunities to meet educators online and in classrooms. I wear a lot of hats daily which includes social media, writing, creating images, and traveling. It's always exciting to see our products being used in schools across the US, whether online or in person, and knowing that we're making a difference in student's lives.

Archives